Explore non-cognitive competencies through a framework of what, why and how. This will be an active learning session where participants will begin to recognize the importance of non-cognitive competencies for success.
- Clearly understand the benefit of emotional and social competencies in personal and interpersonal effectiveness
- Recognize the impact of emotion on decision making and learning
- Understand the impact of non-cognitive competencies in the admissions process
- Discuss opportunities for individual development
Participants will develop a plan to:
- Implement the use of non-cognitive competencies in admissions