Please check the booking deadline information for your preferred hotel below. Note that the Friday events will be at the Holiday Inn and several hotels are within walking distance. The Saturday and Sunday events will be on the UCF campus and bus service will be provided from official meeting hotels.
Please note that each hotel has different blocks of availability for the conference period and that all rooms are on a “first come, first serve” basis. If your preferred hotel is sold out, please make a different selection. Discounted rates are only available until the date listed and only as space allows.
General questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a specific question about a particular hotel, we encourage you to reach out to the hotel directly using the contact information at their website.
- Select a room or call central reservations at +1 (800) 465-4329 and ask for for assistance using group code: IGE.
- Holiday Inn Guest Letter
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
- Select a room or call hotel reservations at +1 (877) 666-3243 and ask for for assistance using group code: IGE.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Guest Letter
- Select a room or call hotel reservations at +1 (877) 424-6423 and ask for assistance using group name: Inclusive Graduate Education IGEN CI.
- Comfort Suites Guest Letter
Hilton Garden Inn
- Select a room or call central reservations at +1 (866) 311-6110 and ask for assistance using special accounts and rates: UCF IGEN.
- Hilton Garden Inn Guest Letter
Driving and Parking on UCF Campus
UCF’s Parking and Transportation Service provides a discounted daily rate of $3.00 to park on campus in student parking lots and garages. Daily Permit Passes Request forms need to be completed and submitted to UCF’s Parking and Transportation Services Office by Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019.
Transportation Between Hotels and Conference Site
Shuttle buses will be provided on Saturday and Sunday morning between designated hotel stops and the UCF campus and back again after the day’s program is complete. Information on shuttle service will be posted on the website.
A shuttle bus schedule will be available for download by October 15.
Getting Around UCF Campus
Places to Eat
Orlando has a great variety of cuisines that will satisfy all of your cravings. Below you will find a list of some the local favorites near the UCF campus (all are within a close 5 miles radius) that you may want to patronize during off hours. Click the following links to view each restaurant’s menus.